Thursday, September 29, 2011

Free texts all over the world

Back in June, when I was in London, a friend of mine suggested to install "WhatsApp." I was like, "What? What's what?" He said this is one of the greatest applications and that I could text anywhere in the world for free. The only thing is that you have to have one of these smart phones (iPhone, Blackberry, etc.) and we can use this only with other WhatsApp subscribers.

I tried to subscribe then, but I totally forgot my password to get into my iTunes Store, and postponed forever. I finally installed it a few days ago. It is FANTASTIC!!!

All these communication technology nowadays are just so great. We all know the most important thing in any relationship is the spirit, heart, love, etc. between people, not the actual physical location. But they surely make us forget the distance between people and put us much closer by providing these awesome communication means.

OK, who should I text next?

Have a great rest of your day! :)



















Me in England. I loved it there :)

2 comments: