Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm back! :)

Wow, it's been months since my last post!

I was busy traveling around the world. :)

I was on the Caribbean cruise ship as a translator/ interpreter for an event. Then I was in London visiting my friends (Oh, I LOVE London!). Then I was in Florida for a self-discovery adventure. Then I was in San Jose, California, to attend a meeting. I finally came back in Los Angeles 2 weeks ago. :)

When I was little, the world was a humongous place! The idea of going to a foreign country was like to go outer space and visit Mars! Now it is so small! I can talk to people on the other side of the planet with video with no time lag, I can visit a different continent in just hours, instead of months, years, my "letter" will arrive just as soon as I hit a "send" button to anywhere in the word. This is AWESOME!!!!

When I see things with that magnitude, it seems all the problems I'm encountering in everyday life seem SO small! And they are! :)

What a fantastic world we live in!

And I'm happy to be back home. :)



Curaçao Island in the Caribbean. Beautiful.... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment