Sunday, July 1, 2012

New non-fat dressing recipe

I didn't really cook till just a few years ago. I was always very busy and just didn't have the time (that is my excuse!).  Once I started it, I found cooking to be quite fun. I really enjoy it. I don't want to give you a false idea, though, that I'm now a super cook! I'm nowhere near that, yet! Everything I make is very simple, but is easy and quick.

While I get some recipes from my friends or the internet, I often invent new ones of my own. I just come up with the idea of mixing certain things and can imagine how the taste would come out - well, most of the times.

With this reason, my recipes usually don't come with the exact measurement, as I hardly measure things. I just put things together with the amount which I feel "right."

Anyway, I just came up with the most delicious salad dressing, so wanted to share it with you:

- 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of mustard (I used stoneground one, simply because I like that kind, but I think any kind would do)
- a bit of unsweetened coconut milk
- a bit of stevia

It is very creamy and sooooo good! Try it and let me know how you like it.

Have a great weekend!

:)

PS: If you want to take healthy oil by supplements, my online store, Kenkobi Factory, can help you! Go visit www.KenkobiFactory.com





I LOVE salad!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment