Friday, May 11, 2012

Super easy wheat-free sourdough "bread" recipe!!

I got this recipe from my friend recently. It is super easy, super healthy and yummy!!

Wheat-free sourdough "bread" (this ingredient will make one piece/ slice)

Ingredients:

- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg or 2 egg whiltes

How to make it:

1. Mix all the ingredients
2. Put parchment paper on a flat metal cooking tin
3. Lay the "dough" on it
4. Put it in the oven at 350 and bake for 8-9 minutes

DONE!!!

Easy, right? :)

You can also put the same "dough" in a muffin shaped container (use silicon container, so it won't stick) and bake it at 350 for 18 minutes

or

fry it in a frying pan using cooking spray and have it as a pancake.

I like to have it with scrambled eggs or yogurt on top. It's good with cream cheese, too. If you think of some other great idea, please write me at KenkobiFactory@gmail.com and share your idea.

:)

PS: Eating well and properly contributes to your health very much. Nowadays, the nutrition contained in foods are so small that you will need to take vitamins and supplements to get proper nutrition or to get your health back. My online store, www.KenkobiFactory.com, can help you for your vitamins and supplements need :)



3 comments:

  1. Hm sounds goodie !! I have great recipes for sourdough starter to make natural organic bread. Fantastic. Let me know if you want it.
    Very simple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie! Yes, I would love to!! Could you please email me at KenkobiFactory@gmail.com? Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete