Thursday, June 7, 2012

Best detox program

I try most of the supplements myself before I carry them in my online store. While I understand everyone's body is different and the same item could work differently on each person, I want to make sure what I'm selling is actually good and high quality.

Many people are interested in detox nowadays, so I have tried several detox supplements myself. And I think I finally found the most effective detox method, so I wanted to share it with you.

Ready?

"EXERCISE" (and water)

I know!!! I can hear all your "ugh's" from all over the world! So sorry to disappoint you, but that is the fact! Of course, you can take some high quality detox supplements WITH IT and get even better results, but after all, you are going to have to work harder than just swallowing some pills to get the best result on this. Life is tough, huh?

I have to confess - I'm really bad at this, too. I mean, in this busy schedule, who could take the time to exercise, right? I don't care for just running or going to the gym for a treadmill. I like playing the actual sports - the "real" stuff, you know? Like tennis or volleyball. But it's so hard to find the day when everyone's available to play that the day will never come!

With this perfect excuse, I haven't done any regular exercise in double digit years! I started sometimes, continued for 2-4 weeks, and then quit.

A few months ago, a group of us got together and bought one-year gym membership at a local hotel. It's just 5 minutes away from where I live, but I still hadn't been there even once!

Recently, I ran into one of them and she convinced me that I should go, so I finally went. All I did was super-fast walk for just half an hour and spent some time in sauna, but, boy, did I feel great! From the point on, I started going 3-4 times a week.

Exercise is actually very good for you, even if it's a very mild one. It promotes blood circulation, and also puts your attention outwards and takes your mind off of things. It is quite therapeutic - physically and mentally. Just start from what you can. Some is better than none. You can always work it up gradually, if you want to.

Well, it's been only a couple of weeks since I started this healthy habit, but I started. :) And the more of us get together, the easier it gets, because we can be accountable to each other and encourage to continue. Plus, it's a lot more fun when we do it together!

So who wants to join me?

:)

Me

PS: Of course, there are some excellent detox supplements available at my online store, Kenkobi Factory. You can take a look at here: www.KenkobiFactory.com



This may work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment