Friday, June 8, 2012

Wheat-free basil bread

My friend introduced me to wheat-free bread using oat bran recently and I'm really into it now. I'm inventing many different versions. I came up with another recipe and it was SO yummy, so I wanted to share it with you:

- 30g oat bran
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of basil

1. Mix all the ingredients
2. Put parchment paper on a flat metal cooking tin
3. Lay the "dough" on it
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, if you like
5. Put it in the oven at 350 and bake for 8 minutes

O-h-h-h-h !!!! It is sooooo good!!!

:)

PS: It is best to get your nutrition through actual foods you enjoy! I'm a huge believer of that. But if you can't get enough of certain nutrition by your foods and need extra vitamins or supplements, my online store, Kenkobi Factory, can help you! Please visit www.KenkobiFactory.com. We ship internationally.



I tasted it to make sure the recipe I'm sharing was good before I posted it, and it was deliiiissshhh!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment