Sunday, March 11, 2012

Anti-aging - a truly workable way!

How to not age or how to stay look young is a girls' forever theme (or guys', too, I guess?). There are so many products being sold to prevent one from aging, it is astonishing! Botox, plastic surgery, "magic" pills, you name it!

Here is my viewpoint on aging:

First of all, it is not a bad thing! It gives sort of a "flavor" to one's feature, or gives some idea as to what kind of life the person has been and is having. If you are always smiling or laughing, and get wrinkles because of that, they give you sort of a "natural happy look" and that's perfectly okay! I think it is very attractive.

Of course, if someone is angry all the time and that gives them the frowning wrinkles, that is not good! But that can be remedied easily by starting smiling more :)

Your spiritual condition/ state of mind affects a lot as to how young/ how old you look. I personally think this factor is more important than anything else. It affects much more than the actual time/ years passed. When someone is very happy and doing well in life, the person tends to look a lot younger!

And, to add to that, if you are eating right, getting proper nutrition and being healthy, you are more lively, energetic and look definitely younger.

Let's live a happy life and stay young!

With love,
Tomoko :)

PS: Antioxidant is known for anti-aging and vitamin E is an excellent supplement for it. You can get it at my online store! www.KenkobiFactory.com.









2 comments:

  1. Re:Your posts and blog's that I have read.They all seem to have the same common thread running through them, REAL and BEAUTIFUL.
    I beleave those to be ,the marks of a TURE ARTIST.
    Going in to reading todays blog I thought you we're going to tell me to drink more water,or some such thing. I was quite surprised.
    Thank you Tomoko. I will continue to practice and do the thigs you suggest to do here. With no doubt, good results will follow.
    friend Upton(e)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and thank you, Upton(e)! :)

    ReplyDelete