Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gluten-free veggie pizza recipe

Oh wow - I got so many positive feedback on my last post - mashed cauliflower recipe! Thank you! :)

You know, I used to never cook. I was eating out over 95% of the time. I was always busy, but more than anything else, my cooking skill was SO bad that even I couldn't eat the stuff I made myself - true story!! So I just went out and ate. It was a lot faster and easier, and the foods were better... I THOUGHT. I've learned how restaurant foods are not so good sometimes - we never know what's in there!

So I started learning how to cook. I make everything from the scratch nowadays. It's been just this couple of years that I really cook stuff myself, but I'm getting better. :) And all my recipes are VERY easy to do. :) :)

So I thought I'd share another recipe. This one is "Veggie pancake." It's like Japanese okonomi-yaki, if you know what it is (If you don't know what it is, you can see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okonomiyaki). It's gluten-free, though, for those of you who are on gluten-free diet. :)

OK, here it is:

1. Get a bag of "broccoli slaw." You can get this at most of the stores in the US
2. Stir fry it with salt and pepper
3. Beat eggs
4. Pour eggs onto the stir fried broccoli
5. Fry it both sides, just like you make your pancakes

That's it. Easy, right?

I like to add coconut oil on the top. Or you can also put salsa (here in this photo below, you see I put salsa on the side). But these are optional.

Let me know how you like it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment